Libertarians Are Forgetting Who Gary Johnson Is
As it holds true for their leadership, it is not surprising to find out that Libertarians, just like Gary Johnson, can’t remember fairly important things. First Gary Johnson didn’t know or remember what Aleppo is and now he can’t remember the names of any world leaders. He will probably forget that he’s running for president and come time for the election in November, Libertarians will be the first people to forget he is, as well.
Libertarians, in general, are quick to dismiss anything that has to do with other people, so it comes as no surprise that Gary Johnson doesn’t produce much thinking when it comes to anyone that isn’t Gary Johnson. What will come as a surprise to him, will be that he is going to be forgotten by everyone else, too. In a recent poll, we asked Libertarians who they were voting for and the results were very shocking.
- 10% said they were voting for Gary Johnson.
- 23% said they were voting for Gary Johnson but didn’t know anything about him.
- 17% said they were voting for Donald Trump
- 10% said they were voting for Hillary Clinton
- 40% said they weren’t paying attention enough to anything outside of their own lives to realize that a presidential election was even happening
So, as you can see, it’s no surprise that Gary Johnson doesn’t know about anything outside of himself. It’s all he cares about, and frankly, his whole party lives that rule to the letter. Unfortunately, for his sake, it will also be his demise at the polls.
We asked one Libertarian woman what she thought about our results and she said, “Oh, sorry, I don’t have the time for this. I have this thing I need to do for me, thanks.”